Sunday, January 31, 2021

"Alert! Markets, A Look Ahead: Physical Silver Supply Running Out!"

"Down the rabbit hole of psychopathic greed and insanity...
Only the consequences are real - to you!
Your guide:
Gregory Mannarino, AM 1/31/21:
"Alert! Markets, A Look Ahead: 
Physical Silver Supply Running Out!"
Related, why this is important:
"Insider Intel: "I work for a bank whose name I won’t disclose.
 You fools. You have no idea what you’re doing."
A Comment: If, as Anonymous asserts, "all the banks will fail", and I personally believe they will, it could happen very rapidly, with consequences that will directly affect us all. This will get very ugly, as all the pension funds and insurance companies will also fail. Total systemic meltdown. When all the bank branches are closed, and the ATM system is down, credit cards don't work, what will you do? I'd suggest as a precaution withdrawing as much of your funds now, in cash, as they'll permit, while you can. Consider all your options well. - CP

1 comment:

  1. I guess my question is… why are banks still allowed to play the stock market with our money? Why should this anonymous character be able to warn us about banks crashing because silver is being shorted? I remember the banks of my youth that were solid looking large brick buildings that radiated confidence that your money was safe with us. Now we have something like the South Park video that ends with “and now it’s gone”.
    Interesting times indeed.

    ReplyDelete