StatCounter

Monday, September 7, 2026

Dan, I Allegedly, "People Are Broke, Here's Where To Get Help"

Full screen recommended.
Dan, I Allegedly, 9/7/26
"People Are Broke, Here's Where To Get Help"
"It's time to start a business. Get help with rent, utilities, cell phones, and even starting a business. I put together a FREE Grant Guide that shows you where to find real grants and how to apply. Get it here: https://FreeGrantGuide.com 

If you’re struggling to pay your bills, keep your business open, pay rent, cover utilities, afford prescriptions, or simply find some extra financial help, there are legitimate grant programs and assistance resources available. In this video, I go through 25 business grants and programs available in September 2026, including opportunities offering $10,000, $5,000, $2,500 and other amounts. I also explain where to look for personal assistance with rent, utility bills, medical expenses, prescriptions, housing and other everyday costs. I also show you where to start looking for help in your own city, county and state, including 211, FindHelp, HUD, CareerOneStop, NeedyMeds, the SBA and other resources. I’ve also created the Free Grant Guide, a free resource with hundreds of grant opportunities and information to help you find money for your business and personal needs. Visit FreeGrantGuide.com and get your free copy. The links and resources mentioned in this video are below, so you can research the programs and apply directly."
Comments here:

No comments:

Post a Comment