Full screen recommended.
"Our Decades Felt Like One Long Day…"
"Two voices, one worn kitchen table, decades of unfinished sentences. This one's about the ordinary - the crossword split down the middle, the coat peg worn to the shape of someone's shoulder, the mornings that quietly added up to an entire life before either of us thought to count them. His voice starts the line. Hers finishes it. That's not just how the song is built - that's how the years actually went.
AI doesn't always prove the Dead Internet Theory. I'm open about using AI - and genuinely glad to be. Not as a shortcut, but as a tool. The way a filmmaker uses a camera, or a composer uses a piano. Every idea on this channel begins in a human mind. The concepts, the imagery, the words - they come from me. And lately, more and more often, they begin with you - with stories you leave in the comments that stay with me long after I've read them. The lyrics are mine. The visual direction is mine. The subtle details and quiet references woven into each frame - I'm always quietly hoping someone will notice them, and every time you do and write about it, it means everything. Reading hundreds of your comments, I feel something I didn't expect: that this work reaches people in the way I hoped it would. That it makes you feel something real. That's the whole point."
No comments:
Post a Comment