StatCounter

Saturday, September 5, 2026

Dan, I Allegedly, "Trouble is Coming, It's Hitting Everywhere"

Full screen recommended.
Dan, I Allegedly, 9/5/26
"Trouble is Coming, It's Hitting Everywhere"
"Trouble is coming in more ways than one, and in this video I take a look at some of the biggest warning signs developing right now. From multiple storms and hurricanes developing off the California coast to a growing crisis in small industrial and office properties, the financial pressure is becoming harder to ignore. I break down the foreclosure activity, declining property values, falling occupancy and what happens when commercial property owners can no longer refinance their loans. But that's only part of the story. We also look at jobs, the cost of food, hunger, privacy concerns, license-plate cameras, personal data appearing on the dark web, businesses struggling and some of the unusual stories making news right now. This is iAllegedly with Dan, covering business news, finance, real estate, the economy, consumer issues and the warning signs that could affect everyday Americans. Subscribe to iAllegedly and follow along as we break down what's really happening with the economy, markets, businesses and your money."
 Comments here:

No comments:

Post a Comment