StatCounter

Sunday, July 19, 2026

"I Ain’t Rich, But I Sleep Good'

Full screen recommended.
Delta King's Blues,
"I Ain’t Rich, But I Sleep Good'
"Money buys a lot… but peace still ain’t on the shelf. “I Ain’t Rich, But I Sleep Good” is a warm, grounded Delta King’s Blues tune about simple living, clear conscience, and the kind of wealth that doesn’t fit in a wallet. A steady, easy-rolling acoustic guitar moves like a quiet walk home after a long honest day. The harmonica breathes soft and content, carrying the sound of a man with nothing to hide. The groove stays slow and restful, built for front porches, tired boots, and clean pillows. This is blues about the riches that matter. For folks who may not have much - but rest easy every night. I ain’t rich… but peace pays better than money ever did."

No comments:

Post a Comment