Full screen recommended.
oltsev art, "I'm Glad I Grew Old With You"
"Nobody warns you about this part. The way ordinary mornings become everything. The way you stop counting years and just live inside them. The way loving someone long enough turns into something that doesn't have a word yet. This one's for the person who's still there. "I'm Glad I Grew Old with You." AI doesn't always prove the Dead Internet Theory. I'm open about using AI - and genuinely glad to be. Not as a shortcut, but as a tool. The way a filmmaker uses a camera, or a composer uses a piano. A knife can cause harm or prepare a meal. It depends entirely on the hands holding it. Every idea on this channel begins in a human mind. The concepts, the imagery, the words - they come from me. And lately, more and more often, they begin with you - with stories you leave in the comments that stay with me long after I've read them. The lyrics are mine. The visual direction is mine. The subtle details and quiet references woven into each frame - I'm always quietly hoping someone will notice them, and every time you do and write about it, it means everything. Reading hundreds of your comments, I feel something I didn't expect: that this work reaches people in the way I hoped it would. That it makes you feel something real. That's the whole point. That's always been the whole point."
No comments:
Post a Comment