StatCounter

Thursday, July 23, 2026

Dan, I Allegedly, "The Biggest Taxpayer Ripoff Ever?"

Full screen recommended.
Dan, I Allegedly, 7/23/26
"The Biggest Taxpayer Ripoff Ever?"
"California's High-Speed Rail was originally sold as a transformational project that would connect Los Angeles and San Francisco, but after years of delays, soaring costs, and changing timelines, the estimated price has climbed to an astonishing $231 billion. In this video, I break down where the money has gone, what taxpayers have received so far, and why so many people believe this has become one of the most expensive public works projects in American history. We also compare what $231 billion could have funded instead—from housing and education to infrastructure and childcare - and ask whether taxpayers are getting the value they were promised. This isn't just a California story. It's a conversation about government spending, accountability, public debt, inflation, taxes, infrastructure, and how waste impacts every working family. If you care about personal finance, the economy, government spending, real estate, rising costs, or protecting your financial future, this is a discussion you won't want to miss. Let me know in the comments what you would have done with $231 billion if it had been invested differently." 
Comments here:
o
Trains, you say?
Incredible the things a sane, civilized society can achieve,
which we of course know nothing at all about in this
 totally out of control psychopathic U.S. lunatic asylum...
Full screen recommended.
Travelling With Russell, 12/16/25
"I Travelled on Russia's Brand-New Metro Train"
Comments here:
o
Full screen recommended.
Travelling with Russell, 10/5/25
"I Went On Russia's Brand-New Train: Ivolga 4.0"
"What is it really like to travel on Russia's newest train? The Ivolga 4.0 has just launched a limited edition model named "The Black Mamba" Released and put into service in 2025, the Ivolga 4.0 is the latest electric train to join the Russian Railways fleet."
Comments here:

No comments:

Post a Comment