Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Adventures With Danno, "Massive Sale At Target!"

Full screen recommended.
Adventures With Danno, AM 8/6/24
"Massive Sale At Target!"
"In today's vlog, we are at Target, and there is a massive amount of different sales going on. From back to school sales to gift card rewards on select home care products. Get your notepad ready as I take you along with me as I showcase all of these different ways to save money at Target!"
Comments here:
o
Meanwhile, elsewhere...
Full screen recommended.
Travelling with Russell, 8/6/24
"I Went to Russia's Largest Cheese Festival"
"Talk a walkaround with me at Russia's Largest Cheese Festival. The famous Istra Cheese Festival is held at the Istra Cheese Factory by Oleg Sirota. The festival brings together cheese makers from all over Russia."
Comments here:

No comments:

Post a Comment