StatCounter

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Delta Blue's Kings, "Too Old To Fake Nice"

Full screen recommended.
Delta Blue's Kings, "Too Old To Fake Nice"
"I’m too damn old to smile when I don’t mean it and pretend everything’s just fine. “Too Old to Fake Nice” is a bold, witty Delta King’s Blues tune about growing older, losing the patience for fake smiles, and finally choosing honesty over people-pleasing. A gritty, laid-back acoustic guitar settles into the groove like a man leaning back on the porch, watching the world go by without feeling the need to impress anybody. The harmonica growls and chuckles through smoky bends, adding a little attitude to every hard-earned truth. The rhythm stays slow and confident, built for folks who’ve learned that peace is worth more than pretending. This is blues for people who stopped performing for approval. For those who’ve lived long enough to know that being genuine feels a whole lot better than being liked by everybody. I’m not rude… I’m just finally honest about what I don’t have time for."

No comments:

Post a Comment