Full screen recommended.
Snyder Reports, 9/29/26
"Everything Is Becoming 'Surge Pricing' -
Americans Are Fed Up"
"Are you paying more for the same Big Mac just because of where you live? Reuters just exposed it. In this video I break down McDonald's secret Pricing Engine, Walmart's electronic shelf labels, and why the same big mac, groceries, and fast food cost 11% more just 2 miles away. This isn't just McDonalds - it's Walmart, Kroger, Dollar General, gas stations, and car dealerships. And AI is now letting them change prices daily in seconds. I also share my own KFC story where I paid $13 for two chicken sandwiches at one location, then over $8 for ONE just 5 miles away. Have you seen this in your town? Let me know in the comments. Stay informed on inflation, the cost of living crisis, and fast food prices so you can prepare for the best and worst days."
Comments here:
No comments:
Post a Comment