Full screen recommended.
Dan, I Allegedly, 8/20/26
"We Just Hit $40 Trillion -
You're Going To Pay For It"
"The United States has officially crossed $40 TRILLION in national debt - and this isn't just a number coming out of Washington anymore. It can affect your mortgage, car loan, credit cards, business, prices, interest rates and retirement. In this video, I break down what the $40 trillion national debt milestone means for everyday Americans, why the bond market matters, why borrowing costs are rising, and why the government's growing interest expense deserves your attention. We also look at the impact on consumers, businesses, real estate, student loans and the broader economy.
The financial warning signs are getting harder to ignore. I explain why I believe Americans need to get their personal finances in order, build an emergency fund, maintain access to cash and banking, and prepare for a potentially volatile period ahead. We also discuss gold, silver, inflation, Social Security, the housing market, consumer spending, business debt and what could happen if credit conditions tighten further. The $40 trillion debt milestone affects all of us - and understanding what is happening now may help you prepare for what comes next."
Comments here:
No comments:
Post a Comment