Monday, May 23, 2022

"Ukraine: Important Updates: "Gonzalo Lira, "Poland Slides It In"

Full screen recommended.
Strong language alert.
Gonzalo Lira II, 5/23/22: "Poland Slides It In"
"Because I've lost access to all my accounts and channels to the SBU (Ukraine's secret police), I don't have any way to promote my content - so please be so kind as to share this video with anyone whom you think might learn something." GL
My only other social media: - https://twitter.com/GonzaloLira1968
Full screen recommended.
Anbdrei Martyanov, 5/23/22: "Ukraine: Important Updates"
"Austin about VSU, some facts from the front, 
larger geopolitical issues. ISR, targeting."
Hey! $53 BILLION to support the Ukrainians while our country's 
burning to the ground!?YOU'RE paying for this, Good Citizen, 
ought to at least know the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment