StatCounter

Sunday, August 2, 2026

Dan, I Allegedly, "Your Car Isn't Yours... And Soon Nothing Will Be"

Full screen recommended.
Dan, I Allegedly, 8/2/26
"Your Car Isn't Yours... And Soon Nothing Will Be"
"Americans are being hit with subscription fees everywhere they turn, and now it's happening to products you thought you already owned. From cars that charge monthly for features like heated seats and extra horsepower to refrigerators charging for ice makers, smart TVs charging for wallpapers, garage door access, printer ink, and even dating apps costing hundreds of dollars a month, the subscription economy is exploding. Companies are finding new ways to monetize everyday life, and consumers are paying the price. In today's I Allegedly, we break down how this growing trend affects your finances, your freedom, and your future. We also discuss bank branch closures, rising diesel prices, inflation, the true cost of modern living, and why owning something outright is becoming a thing of the past. Is this the future of consumer spending - or have corporations gone too far? Watch the entire video and tell me what subscription you refuse to pay for."
Comments here:

No comments:

Post a Comment