Friday, July 21, 2023

"I Visit All Moscow Metro!"

Full screen recommended.
Alex Inside, 7/21/23
"I Visit All Moscow Metro!", Part 1
"Who says Moscow, says Metro, and it would have been a shame to leave the Russian capital without mentioning its underground world. The Moscow Metro is one of the largest and most beautiful metros in the world. Each station is unique and bears witness to its own history."
Comments here:

Full screen recommended.
Alex Inside, 7/21/23
"I Visit All Moscow Metro, A Feast for the Eyes!, Part 2
"After watching this video, the Moscow metro will hold no secrets for you! At least, after two whole days in the metro, I can say it: I visited the entire Moscow metro, and it was worth it! As in Episode 1, there were some wonderful discoveries to be made (especially on the new BKL line). And you, which station impressed you the most?"
Comments here:

OMG, I am utterly, absolutely astonished, speechless...

No comments:

Post a Comment