Thursday, August 18, 2022

"Why I Changed My Mind About Evil! (I Was Wrong)"

AwakenWithJP, 8/16/22:
"Why I Changed My Mind About Evil! (I Was Wrong)"
"One of the questions I get asked on a regular basis is why my mindset has changed on so many important, life-defining topics over the years from gun control, abortion, and so much more...Over the last few years, it has become so obvious to me that evil is a very real threat. The change from believing that evil was an abstract concept to recognizing its very real influence in the world has shifted how I see everything. Watch this new video to learn why I believe this and what I believe we free-thinkers can do about it! You can call me a delusional freedom-fighting, red-head if you want, but I'm confident that good will conquer evil when regular people like you and me wake up and take action. Stay free, JP"

We never discuss religion on this blog, 
but all things considered, this is food for thought...
Pardon the commercial endorsement at the end.
We never allow ads here or sell anything, and never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment