StatCounter

Monday, September 28, 2026

Dan, I Allegedly, "Another Bank Fas Failed"

Full screen recommended.
Dan, I Allegedly, 9/28/26
"Another Bank Fas Failed"
"Another U.S. bank has failed. This one was right in my backyard. Nano Banc was seized by regulators and taken into FDIC receivership, becoming the sixth U.S. bank failure of 2026. I drove to the bank in Irvine after learning it was only about eight miles from my home, and what I found while researching this institution raised a lot of questions about its management, regulatory history, commercial lending and financial condition. Nano Banc had faced regulatory and management problems for years, including disciplinary actions involving former executives, concerns surrounding its loan portfolio and major deterioration in asset quality. The FDIC stepped in and Sunwest Bank assumed the deposits and certain assets. In this video, we look at what happened to Nano Banc, why the bank failed, what happened to its customers and what another bank failure could mean for the broader banking system, commercial real estate, lending and the economy."
Comments here:

No comments:

Post a Comment