Full screen recommended.
Dan, I Allegedly, 7/29/26
"You're About To Pay More,
No Matter What Happens"
"California has issued hurricane-related warnings as Hurricane Genevieve rapidly intensified into a powerful Category 5 storm with sustained winds exceeding 160 mph. In today's video, I explain what Genevieve means for California, why surfers are watching the massive swells, and why coastal residents should pay attention even though the storm is expected to remain offshore. I also break down the simple difference between hurricanes, cyclones, and typhoons, discuss rip currents, king tides, El Niño, and what forecasters are watching next. I also cover today's biggest business and economic stories, including Erin Brockovich's investigation into AI data centers, leadership changes at Cracker Barrel, luxury spending slowing, Leslie's Pool Supply closing dozens of stores, consumer spending trends, rising utility costs during the summer heat, and another small business impacted by eminent domain. As always, we'll discuss what these stories mean for your wallet, your investments, and the economy."
Comments here:
No comments:
Post a Comment