Wednesday, June 14, 2023

MUST VIEW! "Get Your Food Now! Shortages Coming!"

Full screen recommended.
Dan, I Allegedly 6/14/23
"Get Your Food Now! Shortages Coming! Part 1"
"We just found out that the Kansas week crap is going to be the worst production in almost 60 years. Corn is in short supply as well. There’s so many things wrong with the economy."
Comments here:
o
Full screen recommended.
Dan, I Allegedly, 6/14/23
"Get Your Food Now! Part 2"
"When I uploaded the original video I deleted part of the video inlay when I was describing the 11 things wrong with the economy. I re uploaded the video with that so you could see it how it was intended. I would’ve just deleted the original video and done this, but so many people liked it that I just kept it up. I hope you enjoy."
Comments here:

No comments:

Post a Comment