Monday, August 8, 2022

"I'm Quite Aware..."

Oh, I'm quite aware of what a horror this all is, and yes, it's overwhelming, but that's our reality and I have no choice than to present you with the best available version of truth possible, there being no absolute Truth. What you do with it is of course your choice; do your own research and draw your own informed conclusions, and make what changes you feel best to survive what's here now and what's coming. It's really all any of us can do... I, too, don't want to just believe, I want to know. If I'm facing a firing squad, and we all are, I at least want to understand how and why. How about you?
- CP
"There are two ways to be fooled. 
One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true." 
- Soren Kierkegaard

No comments:

Post a Comment