Thursday, July 21, 2022

"5 Months Of Sanctions In Russia. Crisis? Empty Malls? Oh, Really?"

Full screen recommended.
St.Petersburg - Me, 
"5 Months Of Sanctions In Russia. Crisis? Empty Malls? Oh, Really?"
"Let me show you life in Russia after almost 5 months of sanctions. I haven't been shopping in big shopping malls for almost 2 years now. And recently I have watched a lot of videos about empty malls in Russia. So I decided to see the growing crisis with my own eyes. I went to Europolis, a shopping mall not far away from my place in St. Petersburg. Sure, Russian economy is declining. But is everything that bad now?"
Comments here:
Full screen recommended.
"Vkusno I Tochka. Why Does The New Russian
 McDonald's Have Such A Weird Name?"
"I visited the new Russian McDonalds today which is called Вкусно - и точка, Tasty. And period (word-for-word translation). The correct translation is Tasty. That's it! However I visited this place not to taste a Big Mac, but to explain this weird name. Which is kinda weird even in Russian."
So...how are the malls, stores, restaurants and food stores
 near you, Good Citizen? Yeah, we all know, don't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment