Thursday, October 20, 2022

"Texas AG Urges Prosecution Over "Grotesque" 'Child-Friendly' Drag Show Near Dallas"

"Texas AG Urges Prosecution Over "Grotesque" 
'Child-Friendly' Drag Show Near Dallas"
A Comment: You know, folks, I've been doing this blog for 14 years, thought I'd seen it all, and then ran across this. I'm not posting the article, read it at the link, but this shows just how far we've fallen into total, absolute disgrace. How could any parent expose their child to such vile, absolutely repulsive and disgusting conduct and say it's ok while laughing? Look at the parents in that picture, laughing and cheering! Look at the words to that song, and you play it to children in school? OMG... I don't give a damn who you are, who you love, how you love them, be Proud all you want, that's none of my business. But this is outrageous, damn you, you monsters, for exposing the children to this! And god damn these parents, they deserve only utter contempt and disgust.

I was horrified reading this, then so furious and enraged I wanted to vomit. Shame, shame on us! This isn't just an isolated incident, everywhere you look it reflects the character of what we as a country have become. And I thought, I'm too well informed to not know the unimaginable horrors on their way - you haven't seen anything yet! - and I thought, we deserve it all, and we'll get it too, and should, and I won't feel the slightest pity for them. I always believed, despite the enormous evidence to the contrary, that given the chance we as a people were basically good, morally decent and honorable folks doing their best. Sadly, I was wrong, so wrong, all along... - CP

1 comment:

  1. This is so monstrous,heinous,shameless,evil and wicked. These young children are so impressionable. I don't want to even imagine what kind of a world they will be living in as adults.

    ReplyDelete