Wednesday, May 4, 2022

"Nuclear Emergency Imminent... This is INSANE"

"Nuclear Emergency Imminent... This is INSANE"
Full screen recommended.
by Canadian Prepper
A comment: I wish... I wish many things. I wish I didn't have to read and post all this bad news every day, but you have the right to know what's really happening, and it's all I can do to help you know and understand the absolutely insane reality we're all living in. I'd much rather post poetry, and music, and heart warming human interest stories, all the "feel good" stuff. Alas, the true horror of reality demands total focused attention, just so much happening, and it truly is insane, literally everywhere you look nothing's right, nothing's good, and the psychopaths are destroying everything, and may well get us all killed in a nuclear war, and there's nothing we can do about it. So, thank you for understanding the tone of the posts now. I won't apologize for posting the truth, but oh my God, I wish it were better. Stay strong, folks, survive...and never, ever give up!
- CP

No comments:

Post a Comment