Saturday, September 3, 2022

"Sometimes I Wish I Had A Car"

Full screen recommended.
St.Petersburg - Me, 9/3/22: 
"Sometimes I Wish I Had A Car"
"A week ago I had to go to my bank and as usual I was using public transport. I don't have a car, so I often use busses or mini busses. And of course I use metro very much. Metro is the most convenient means of transport, especially if you live in the city center. However there is a problem. I don't have metro in my area."

Watch that video and then compare it with what you see where you live and experience daily. This is reality, it's not staged, this is their life. Look at the streets and buildings; look at the people, what they wear, their physical appearance, activity; the cars and trucks; the public transport, the cleanliness and order. What's it like where you live, Good Citizen? And what do you think of those people? Then look at this...
Full screen, if you dare...

Anything to say? Feeling proud?
- CP

No comments:

Post a Comment