Thursday, June 9, 2022

"Revelation 6:5-6"

"Revelation 6:5-6"
by Jim Rickards

"My team and I want to make sure you’re caught up on our fast-moving event - and the sinister market forces we expect to play out next week. So, expect to see a “daily” update at 7pm each night…This is your next missive. And it’s vital. For long term readers, you know I’ve written many best-selling books. ("Currency Wars" - 2011, "The Death of Money" - 2014, and "Road to Ruin" -2016)

But today I want you to focus on my 2019 book, "Aftermath." In "Aftermath", I outline what we’re already seeing here in 2022. In particular, I’m talking about the 3rd horseman from the book of Revelation (chapter 6 verse 5-6.) “I looked, and there before me was a black horse. Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages, and six pounds of barley for a day’s wages.”

Scholars have determined that a day’s pay, one silver denarius for a soldier of Rome or a common laborer, was an unusually HIGH price for a day’s ration of wheat. The 3rd horseman is scarcity and famine. You don’t have to look too far in the daily news flow (specifically May and June) to see the drumbeat of famine. Like I showed you earlier today, the famine has already begun.
There are plenty more examples, too. In fact, some are predicting this to be the “Summer of Starvation” - something that could lead to more political and social unrest than the Arab spring.

But…I’m not here to talk about the 3rd horseman. It’s clear to me that it’s already here, and the recourse for our world is unstoppable. More urgent for today is my big prediction for next week. It’s the 4th horseman that you should be concerned with. That’s “death”.

And the way I see it, the market is about to see an unavoidable “death step” next week. The probability of the 4th horseman, “death step” is 100%. This is it. The end is near for the global financial system. And it all happens next week.

That’s why it’s vital that you stay up to speed for my Dow Drop Summit on Sunday night at 7pm. Over the next few days I’ll give you all the details you need to know. Plus, you’ll see even more data about this unavoidable “death step”... and a historic market crash. Stay tuned.

In the meantime, I hope you saw my message from earlier today. If you haven’t read that important update or added your name to my urgent SMS reminder list, you’ll want to do that right away. Click here to visit my “Dow Drop" event page, and get caught up."
I’ll talk to you soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment