Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Dan, I Allegedly, "Auto Industry Collapse - A Crisis Unfolds"

Full screen recommended.
Dan, I Allegedly, AM 8/21/24
"Auto Industry Collapse - A Crisis Unfolds"
"Join me as we dive deep into the unfolding crisis in the automotive world. From cyber attacks crippling dealerships to Stellantis and GM facing massive challenges, the industry is in turmoil. Revelations about the EV market's struggles and shocking environmental infractions add to the chaos. The once thriving auto industry is a shell of what it once was."
Comments here:
o
Full screen recommended.
Dan, I Allegedly PM 8/21/24
"Is This The End for Wells Fargo?"
"Wells Fargo's shocking exit from commercial real estate has everyone talking, and today, I'm diving deep into what this means for the economy. From the massive $725 million handover to Trimont to builders' struggles in Texas and Florida, we're connecting the dots. Are you ready for the truth?"
Comments here:

No comments:

Post a Comment