StatCounter

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Jim Quinn, "Only One Box Left"

"Only One Box Left"
by Jim Quinn

“And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is natural manure.”  Thomas Jefferson – 1787

“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.” - George Washington

Excerpt: "When I started writing in 2008, I was still naïve enough to believe we could bring about positive changes in this country through the ballot box. I had an awakening in 2004 when I realized the neo-cons working their puppet Bush had lied us into the Iraq War. What I didn’t realize was they were working on behalf of Israel and the Zionist controlled Deep State to launch a multi-decade never ending war to achieve their agenda of enriching themselves, enslaving us in debt, and using whatever means necessary to implement totalitarian measures, ensuring their wealth, power and control increased over time. In 2008 I still believed if I could convince enough people to support Ron Paul’s candidacy for president, we could enact actual change in the course of our country’s future.

I was warning about the coming Federal Reserve/Wall Street created financial collapse while writing Op-eds about Ron Paul and sending them to every newspaper in the Philadelphia area. After starting my blog in 2009, because sites like Seeking Alpha and Financial Sense began censoring my articles, I continued to believe we could get Ron Paul elected in 2012 to reverse the tragic course Bush and Obama had steered the nation towards. I continued to write articles revealing the lies, recklessness and corruption of our government, politicians, and bankers, while promoting Ron Paul’s candidacy, attending his speeches, donating to his campaign, and working the primary polls for him. His popularity was gaining steam, so the Republican establishment changed primary rules and convention rules to neuter his campaign. Major polls predicted he would beat Obama. in the general election. Instead, the Deep State selected milquetoast Romney to purposely lose to Obama.

I realized, the uni-party would never let a true maverick, liberty minded, sound money, Constitutionalist outsider ever gain traction and win a free and fair election. I concluded that no change would ever happen at the ballot box. When the ballot box is no longer an option to ensure your liberty, what other options do we have? An early 19th century model called the Four Boxes of Liberty provides the only valid options for citizens to exercise their Constitutional liberties as enshrined by our Founding Fathers in the Bill of Rights. The citizens of this country have rights, while our elected representatives have duties to uphold those rights. The Four Boxes of Liberty are as follows:

The Soapbox: Represents freedom of speech and public discourse. It is the first and non-violent way to influence politics, protest injustice, and share ideas.

The Ballot Box: Represents the right to vote. It allows citizens to peacefully elect leaders and shape laws through a democratic government.

The Jury Box: Represents participation in the justice system. Serving on a jury lets citizens hold the government accountable and ensure fair trials, or practice jury nullification against unjust laws.

The Cartridge Box: Represents the right to keep and bear arms. It serves as the final, ultimate defense against tyranny or severe oppression when all peaceful legal options fail.

Let’s assess the current state of these sequential methods for defending our freedoms from tyrants. The soapbox, which is supposed to be guaranteed by the First Amendment, has been whittled away over the course of 250 years, with a rapid acceleration since the outset of this century. The freedom of speech and ability of citizens to dissent and express their dissatisfaction with their government, politicians, and foreign countries exercising undue influence upon our lives has been reduced significantly since the execution of the covid plandemic."
Full, most highly recommended article is here:

No comments:

Post a Comment