StatCounter

Monday, October 5, 2026

Dan, I Allegedly, "I Want to Go Back to Normal"

Full screen recommended.
Dan, I Allegedly, 10/5/26
"I Want to Go Back to Normal"
"I want to go back to normal. In this video, Dan takes a hard look at the things we are increasingly being told to accept as normal in everyday life - from tipping everywhere we go and automated checkout machines asking for tips, to outrageous travel upgrades, rising costs, business closures, layoffs and an economy that seems to make everything more complicated and expensive. When did buying fast food, checking out at a stadium or simply going about your day turn into another opportunity to pay more?

This is a candid look at the economy, consumer spending, inflation, tipping culture, businesses struggling, job losses, the changing cost of living and the growing divide between what people can afford and what companies expect consumers to accept. Dan also talks about civility, common sense, preparing for difficult economic and weather conditions, and why sometimes we simply need to ask: Is this really normal? This is business news you can use, with a real-world look at what's happening to American consumers, workers and businesses."
Comments here:

No comments:

Post a Comment