Sunday, September 27, 2026

Blues Masterpiece, "I Ain't Ready for the Rockin' Chair"

Full screen recommended.
Blues Masterpiece, 
"I Ain't Ready for the Rockin' Chair"
“I Ain't Ready for the Rockin' Chair” is a spirited, humorous blues about a man who refuses to let age tell him what he can and can't do. His hair may be turning gray and his knees might complain, but he's still cutting grass, driving into town, fixing things around the house, and finding new reasons to get up every morning. Driven by gritty blues guitar, a lively harmonica, and a steady old-school shuffle, this song celebrates the stubborn spirit of a man who still has plenty of living left to do. The weathered voice is full of confidence and good humor, reminding us that growing older doesn't mean giving up the things that make life worth living. They can keep that rockin' chair waiting… I've still got places to go and stories to tell."

No comments:

Post a Comment