Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Dan, I Allegedly, "Food is Now Unaffordable - Americans are Cutting Back"

Full screen recommended.
Dan, I Allegedly, 8/11/26
"Food is Now Unaffordable - 
Americans are Cutting Back"
"Food is becoming unaffordable, and Americans are being forced to change the way they shop, eat, and spend. Grocery prices, fast food, labor costs, fertilizer, transportation, weather and rising operating expenses are all putting pressure on consumers. From the grocery store to Taco Bell and Papa John’s, the era of cheap food is disappearing—and businesses are starting to feel the impact as customers cut back. I take a look at what is driving food inflation and why this problem could get even worse. But food isn't the only thing changing. This video also looks at consumer spending, rising business costs, AT&T price increases, AI-powered pricing at thrift stores, credit card debt, movie theater prices, and the growing pressure on American households. These are the business and economic warning signs I cover every day on iAllegedly - real-world stories about inflation, the economy, banking, debt, jobs, retail, housing, and the cost of living. Make good choices, protect your money, and stay prepared."
Comments here:

No comments:

Post a Comment